The Master's Cup
November 17th and 18th, 2017
Webster City, IA.
The Hamilton County Events Center is a new state of the art facility that will host this event perfectly.
The exhibition hall has arena style seating, great lightning, and a wonderful sound system.
The Master's Cup is offering a tremendous amount of cash in the way of prizes.
This is going to be one of the most unique exhibitions in decades.
Virtually every aspect brings an experience not felt in purebred poultry before.
Here is what sets The Master's Cup apart;
- Ronnie Lopes will be emceeing the whole event
- Exhibitors will be able to watch and hear exactly why and how the birds are placed
- Exhibitor of the Show Champion has the option of choosing between the cash or a specially designed "Masters Cup" diamond ring
- There will be a dress code of "Smart Casual-no jeans" in affect for the show
- There will be a formal white table cloth dinner held Saturday evening
- There are events scheduled for Friday evening and Saturday
This will be an event that no one will want to miss.
Please mark the dates on your calendar and plan on attending.