2021 Master’s Cup Poultry Show
Join poultry enthusiasts from across the Midwest this November in Webster City, Iowa, for a one-of-a-kind event.
We are thrilled to announce that this year’s event will feature renowned poultry judge and expert, Conor Keegan. Entrants in this unique show will have the opportunity see and hear Mr. Keegan as he judges their birds, and to ask questions of him after the judging. Register now to compete for cash prizes and the coveted Master’s Cup.
Conor Keegan, 2021 Master's Cup Poultry Judge
Payout Schedule — Amounts Based on Total Number of Entries
Reserve Traditional Display
Reserve Exhibitor Display
Based on 900 birds entered.
Based on 800 birds entered.
Based on 700 birds entered.
Based on 600 birds entered.
Based on 500 birds entered.
Based on 400 birds entered.
*Additional award money available based on the number of entries.
- On Saturday morning, exhibitors will be allowed to carry out final preparations to their chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, or guineas.
- At 10:00 AM, the gates will be closed into the show arena. exhibitors will be encouraged to sit in the arena style seating around the show.
- The APA/ABA licensed judge will place the birds.
- Exhibitors and visitors will be able to see and hear the judging and placing. As the judge is critiquing, the emcee will announce the exhibitor’s number along with the bird’s number. Refer to the event program for information on each exhibitor by number.
- At the end of the class being judged, the judge will explain the placings.
The judge will select the following placements:
- Best Variety, Reserve Variety, Best Breed, and Reserve Breed — Additional placings will be awarded if necessary.
- Class Champion, and Class Reserve Champion — Additional placings will be awarded if necessary.
- Champion Bantam, Standard, Waterfowl, Turkey, and Guinea.
- APA/ABA recognized classes will be placed through 6th place.
- The top ten placements of the show will be selected. Note, all placements could come from the same class.
- After all birds have been placed, the class champions and class reserve champions will be displayed on Champions Row.
- The judge will choose Show Champion. Then Reserve Champion will move into the Champion spot, and the third place Class Champion will move into the Reserve Champion spot.